Mr. Saltzman is the Managing Partner of Torque Capital Group where he is responsible for all aspects of the firm and its investment process. Prior to co-founding Torque, Mr. Saltzman was a senior investment professional at The Cypress Group, a New York-based private equity firm. Prior to The Cypress Group, Mr. Saltzman sourced and led transactions at BG Strategic Advisors, a boutique investment bank focused on the supply chain sector. Previously, Mr. Saltzman also worked in corporate finance for Amsterdam-based transportation, logistics and shipping multinational firm TNT N.V., and started his career in investment banking at Salomon Brothers. Mr. Saltzman graduated with highest distinction from Emory University and received his MBA from The Anderson School at U.C.L.A.
Boards of Directors:
- Brake Parts Inc. (prior) (automotive parts manufacturing)
- Remy International (automotive parts manufacturing)
- Maval Industries (automotive parts remanufacturing)
- J-Pac Medical (medical outsourced manufacturing)
- Republic National Cabinetry (prior) (manufacturer of building products)
- Stone Canyon Entertainment Corporation (prior) (mobile amusement operator)